"I believe that quality, compassion and understanding are the key elements that form a long lasting relationship. I strive to incorporate these elements into my medical practice to ensure patient satisfaction."
Undergrad: University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana, BS, 1980
Medical School: Louisiana State University Medical School, New Orleans, Louisiana, MD, 1984
Internship: University Medical Center, Lafayette, Louisiana, 1984-85
Residency: Louisiana State University at New Orleans, Louisiana, Ophthalmology, 1985-88
Board Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology, November, 1990
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Lafayette Parish Medical Society
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmology
- Lafayette Community Health Clinic: Periodic Clinic Volunteer
- ULL: Eye care, athlete preseason eye screenings 1988-2015
- Lectures: Understanding Cataracts, 2005; Macular Degeneration, 2006; Update on Glaucoma, 03; The Diabetic Eye, 2007
- Eye Care of America Volunteer: Senior Services, 1991-present; Glaucoma Services, 1995-present.